- Chicken 1 & 1/2 inch pieces 800 gms
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Garlic - 5-6 cloves finely chopped
- Ginger - 1 inch piece finely chopped
- Curry leaves - 12-15
- Onion - 2 medium finely chopped
- Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
- Black peppercorns - 10 (crushed)
- Tomatoes - 3 medium (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Coriander leaves chopped- 2 tbsp
Heat oil in a Wok or Kadai. Add garlic, ginger, curry leaves, onion and saute till they begin to change color. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and stir. Add chicken and continue stirring.
Add crushed peppercorns and saute for 5 minutes. Next add tomatoes and salt - mix and add a little water. Add coriander leaves and mix. Cover and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Garnish with fried curry leaves and serve hot.